jueves, 23 de junio de 2011

If I stay

What would you do I f you had to choose?
In a single moment, everything changes. Seventeen year-old Mia has no memory of the accident; she can only recall riding along the snow-wet Oregon road with her family. Then, in a blink, she finds herself watching as her own damaged body is taken from the wreck...
Mia has to choose if she lives or if she leaves everything behind.

A sophisticated, layered, and heartachingly beautiful story about the power of family and friends, the choices we all make--and the ultimate choice Mia commands.

In my opinion this book is good, but it needed more action because after a while it gets kind of boring. I liked the fact that her family were musicians. I find Adam to good for her.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario